HARP is proud to offer a frequent hoist inspection that will meet or exceed all manufacturers, ANSI, and OSHA standards. This service is provided on site and is designed to give our customers who need the help of a recognized competent person to ensure inspection criteria is followed.
A HARP technician will be on-site to inspect the following:
- Hoist breaking system for proper operation
- Hooks and attachment hardware for correct assembly and any deformation
- Load chain has adequate lubrication and has no deformation, corrosion, or foreign matter
- Load chain for proper reeving and twists
- Limit switches for function
Frequency and classification as determined by ANSI or manufacturer:
- Severe – Service Done Daily to Monthly
- Heavy – Weekly to Monthly
- Normal – Monthly
- Stand By – Every Three Months
- Rental – Prior to next use or rental
- Out of Service – Prior to reintroduction into service
See what determines classifications
Our technicians come to you!
Our frequent hoist inspections happen in the field or in our clients storage facilities. We will inspect and if there are any issues, we will recommend a solution that fits our clients budgets and timelines.
In most cases, when an issue is found, it is as simple as putting the hoist through a full Periodic Inspection. Our periodic inspections include the labor to remedy issues that are discovered. We not only fix the issue, but send it back out to the field with a full periodic inspection.